Thank you for choosing to book your cosmetic tattoo treatment with Eye Art Studio. We appreciate your trust and support in our business, and will always endeavour to make your visit to our studio a positive and memorable one.
Below is our complete Pre-Care (Preparation) Guide to all cosmetic tattoo treatments. Prior to your cosmetic tattoo appointment with Eye Art Studio, please read the directions applicable to you and your upcoming cosmetic tattoo treatment, and correctly follow to promote the best possible healed results.
Whether it is Eyebrow Feathering, Ombre' Brow Tattoo, Combination Eyebrow Tattoo, Men's Microblading, Eyeliner Tattoo, Lip Tattoo, Freckle Tattooing or Eyebrow Tattoo Removal service that you may be coming in for, good pre treatment preparation will help
Notes For Treatment Day:
- NO children or pets (we love both, unfortunately for safety issues we request that you do not bring children or pets to the appointment, no exception)
- NO phone during treatment (upon arrival, please switch off or silent your phone for the duration of your visit for both your safety and ours, as our Artists need to concentrate and mobile phones can be distracting)
- Have some food before getting to the studio, and bring a small favourite snack with you for an extra energy boost.
Getting To The Studio:
- By Train - Eye Art Studio is a 5 minute walk from the Moonee Ponds train station, which is on the Craigieburn line.
- By Tram - Trams No.82 and No.59 will take you to the Moonee Ponds junction, we are 1 minute walk from the junction.
- By Car - 2 hour parking is available out front Woolworths Moonee Ponds, or 4 hour underground parking is available at K-Mart Moonee Ponds.