Microblading is a hand-based eyebrow tattooing technique using a hand-held pen and a very fine needle containing multiple little micro-blades to create ultra fine, realistic looking tattooed hair strokes within the eyebrows. During the procedure, a suitably chosen pigment color (which is TGA approved) is implanted beneath the shallow part of the skin, creating the illusion of added density and natural hair the areas that would most benefit.
Microblading is suitable for clients with sparse eyebrows, spot hairloss, complete hairloss, or those with very thin eyebrow hairs that are barely visible. It is also highly recommended for clients who experience Alopecia, Trichotillomania, autoimmune diseases and those who have or will be undergoing Chemotherapy treatments.
Microblading is the perfect option for those who desire a subtle, natural result. It is a 2 step treatment which inclues the initial treatment, and a complimentary perfecting session between 6-8 weeks later. Eye Art Studio also offers Mens Microblading to male clients, please click here for further information on this service.
start from $750
(includes 1 perfecting session at 6-8 weeks)
- Additional Perfecting Session: $250
- 0-12 Months Maintenance: $250
- 12-24 Months Maintenance: $450
- 24+ Months: full price applies
Terms of Treatment
- The minimum age requirement for this service is 18 years
- This treatment is not available to pregnant or breast feeding clients
- For clients with other ongoing Medical conditions, please discuss with your treating Doctors prior to booking
- Complimentary Perfecting Session must be completed within 12 weeks or additional costs will inccur
- A 48 hour notice (between Tue-Sat) must be given to reschedule
- Clients with existing eyebrow tattoo must book a complimentary consultattion for an assessment
- Prices may subject to change without notice