The following steps take place during a Mens Microblading treatment:
1. Skin preparation: The eyebrows will be cleansed and pre-numbed with a topical anasesthic from a Compound Chemist to ensure your comfort.
2. Consultation: The client and Artist discuss the client's desired results, assessment of skin condition, medical and lifestyle to determine a best treatment plan. Before treatment photos taken.
3. Pre-draw: The Artist will map and sketch a pre-drawn version of the client's new brows for client approval.
4. Microblading: The microblading process takes place, follows by a maksing of pigment where the client will get to rest while the pigment saturates the new brows.
5. Perfecting: The Artist will assess the newly microbladed eyebrows, perfect and make adjustments as required.
6. Finishing: The Artist will finish up the treatment with any required finishing touches and clean up. Client will get to see their new eyebrows for the very first time. After treatment photos will then be taken.
7. Postcare: Postcare instructions given/emailed, and a followup Perfecting Session is booked for the client.